Senior Living Communities
Today I Am Thriving
Liberty Lutheran's senior living communities offer you many dynamic avenues to maintain health and wellness, nurture purpose and fulfillment, discover new hobbies and interests, and engage in a vibrant environment full of rich and diverse social and leisure opportunities.
Discover our senior living communities throughout Eastern and Central Pennsylvania:
- Artman in Ambler, PA, is a time-honored personal care, memory care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing community that celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2016. Artman emphasizes wellness through small, intimate households that promote meaningful friendships and dynamic leisure opportunities; Liberty Lifestyles, a unique fitness program personalized for each resident; and Inspiring Today, a model of care that encourages many moments of joy and fulfillment for memory-impaired individuals.
- Paul's Run in Northeast Philadelphia is a rental continuing care retirement community that offers great value in maintenance-free independent living apartments. Paul’s Run provides many dynamic leisure and social opportunities, as well as the peace of mind of having personal care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing services on-site if ever needed.
- The Hearth at Drexel in Bala Cynwyd, PA, is an elegant assisted living and memory care community with luxury apartment homes, premier dining, and engaging cultural and leisure opportunities. Additionally, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your comfort is a number one priority so that if your health needs should ever change all of the necessary amenties, services, and care will be brought directly to you in your own apartment home.
- The Manor at York Town in Jamison, PA blends old world charm with a modern and vibrant approach to retirement living. With its award-winning architecture and location next to Warwick Township Park, you can enjoy this picturesque community, just a short drive from some of the region's best natural, cultural, shopping and dining hotspots. The Manor at York Town is perfect for older adults looking for active and independent lifestyles.
- The Village at Penn State in State College, PA, is a vibrant university-based retirement community that offers many unique cultural and recreational advantages through a special relationship with Penn State University. Additionally, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that, if ever needed, personal care, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing services are available on-site.
For more information, click here to contact us online.