Liberty Lutheran Foundation
Making a Vital Difference
Winston Churchill said, “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
The Liberty Lutheran Foundation connects a donor’s interest to what’s most important to them.
• Families and friends grateful for the loving care and compassion provided to a loved one show their appreciation.
• Residents and members improve their communities and support benevolent care for their neighbors in need.
• Congregations and individuals nurture faith and help the most vulnerable among us.
Click the corresponding link below to make a gift online today to the Liberty community or life service of your choice.
- Liberty Lutheran
- Liberty at Home
- Lutheran Congregational Services
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- The Hearth at Drexel
- Paul's Run
- The Becoming Center
- The Village at Penn State
- West Philadelphia Senior Community Center
You can also mail a check or money order to Attention: Advancement Department, 7002 Butler Pike, Ambler PA 19002.
For more information, click here to contact us online.